Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Washington D.C.

Well, I never knew it, and although I didn't get to Hash, D.C. is a MAJOR hashing city! Just check out the sculptures from the National Sculpture Garden:










There was even a dancing hare, with a drum - I think the Kimchi needs a Hash Drum for circle, what do you guys think???


















But of course, no visit would be complete unless I had the opportunity to see my Hash namesake:



I didn't even get a "thank you".

Next time I go to D.C., I will be sure to go find some wankers to run, er, drink with!!!!

OnOn!

Lick My Lincoln

5 comments:

Catwoman said...

I need a report on DC. Looks like we will be moving there in the summer!

BTW, how's your mum?

Killa Guhrilla said...

Mom seems to be doing pretty well!

As for D.C. - public transportation is OUTSTANDING.

Cost of living is OUTSTANDINGLY HIGH.

Homeless on the streets are shockingly many.

But it is a beautiful city, and communities nearby are much more reasonably priced.

Impala Mama said...

welcome home!

Catwoman said...

Were looking at getting a town home in Alexandria walking distance from the metro. I refuse to drive in DC.

Good look with your promotion test on Thursday.

Catwoman said...

ooops, that should be good LUCK!!