Thursday, October 26, 2006

Mmmf. Whoa ... It's kinda dark in here ...

Greetings and welcome to the Guhrilla Chronicles.

It is here that the ramblings of the monkey mind will continue. Everything is fair game here. Recipes. Ramblings. Rants and raves, yessiree, we'll have it all.

The cool thing? I dunno. I mean, why have a blog, anyway? Well, why not? Things happen to me. Things come to my mind. I write, shoot, think wild stuff some times. Why not put it down for prosperity, my own or to the benefit of someone else?

So here it is. If you don't like it, that's OK. If you do, great! Share with someone else!

By the way, all poetry and photos are copyrighted by me, but please feel free to share them as long as you give the appropriate credit!

So a little about the circumstances surrounding this blog: it was just time! As I was developing the Killa Guhrilla home page, I realized that blogging was one of the best ways to keep it up to date. So here's the blog. I will also update the site with photos, poetry, recipes and whatnot, I will also keep the blog up to date.

Plus, I always love an outlet where I can spend a little time and vent.

No comments: