Monday, October 30, 2006

Not the best of days

Ugh ... What on earth could be worse than starting to feel crappy on a Monday? I mean, after lunch, I just couldn't keep my brain on track at all. I started kind of fading in and out, and not in the usual post-lunch "touch and go" kind of way. I just couldn't keep focused, I got all hot, and felt, in general, well ... crappy.

I took a nap after work. That helped a little, but I think its early to bed tonight.

Upside? The Monkey Boy had a perfect day at school. I was sure proud of him. He's had issues, got put in a special behavior management program in Seattle, but his first teacher this year (in the special program) told us he had no idea why the boy was even in the program.

So, adjustment aside, he has been doing pretty well, in a MAINSTREAM (non-behavior mod) class! We're fairly certain the reason is because I am no longer underway, and he needs that direct support of having his father home. Works for me ...

No comments: