Wednesday, August 26, 2009

*Author's Note*

Hey you zombiefiles! Sorry it took me almost TWO months to whip out H1Z1 chapter 10 - it's been a rough summer, to say the least.

In brief, I am suffering a debilitating back injury and it's been rough making my way through not only the military medical system, but the struggles of narcotic painkillers, muscle relaxers and depression iincluded in no longer being able to lift even my cat (and she's a little damned cat).

I am trying very hard to keep my positive (or at least pragmatic and probably a bit sarcastic) outlook and learn to deal with my newfound disability. Hopefully, I'll bbe able to get surgery and fix this so I can re-start my zombie survivalism training.

But, no matter what, I'll keep pluugging away at the H1Z1 saga 'cause, damn it, we need to be prepared when H1N1 mutates and people start re-animating in search of fresh human brains!

1 comment:

brownie said...

I'm sorry to hear that toxic shock syndrome has claimed another victim. You shoulda taken that tampon out!