Wednesday, June 13, 2007

This is an unreal emergency!

The President never came on. In fact, the networks are down. This can only mean that this is bigger than just here.

I went to the Command Center. They said the storm last night wasn't a storm - it was some kind of meteor shower. It apparently blanketed the entire planet. According to CDC, this plague is from the meteors and it is world-wide. They're calling it zombieism. Go figure.

The general just got on the building's address system and said that they're locking down the base and even the building. We can not leave, as only about 1/5 of the command is even here to try and coordinate some kind of search and rescue response. Reports are that most major cities are being overrun with zombies - the people are just turning, and biting anyone who hasn't turned. Apparently, the zombies are eating people whole.

We don't even have an armory in this building. I wonder if my family is ok.

I think I'm going to try to get out - I know they want to keep us here, but what do we do if the people in the building start turning, too? I am going to try to get home, grab the wife and kids and some blunt instruments. Police are reporting that hitting or shooting the zombies in the head is the only way to kill them. We'll try to make it to the base armory. I can at least get my hands on a few pistols and some ammo, then.

No comments: