Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Day 12

We're at a fishing village in Turkey this morning for sunrise, and with the exceptions of a few small twinges, my PT exercises were pretty damn smooth this morning. I am debating whether to request a push, and move to the next phase or keep steady and slow and let things take their time. Last thing I want is a frozen shoulder, or to tear or re-injure something.

I am hesitant about the weather today, but I would really like to hit Red Rocks for an hour-long hike. Guess I'll just bundle up and go - a little wind and rain/snow can't hurt me.

7 comments:

Impala Mama said...

Follow the pts advice. They probably know what they are talking about :-)

Not So Silent Bob said...

Mine always seemed to be nice at first and then near the end it was torcher. When it was my index finger he nearly had me scream...but not like Net's mom does.

Killa Guhrilla said...

Bob, you're not supposed to drink at work, you know that, right?

And I made a nice long walk today - 3 hours. Scouted some trail, wished I have a 40 with me, got a blister.

Maybe it's time for ME to start drinking.

Impala Mama said...

Probably so. I never understood people who popped pain pills w/out alcohol.

Not So Silent Bob said...

Lincoln, I stopped drinking at work when I graduated and got a real job. Now I only have a little rum or tequila during lunch on rare occassions.

Drinking with pain pills was never a problem since they would only give me advil or tylenol (not even the good stuff). The old military style for sick call. Give them an asprin and send them back to work.

Impala Mama said...

Jeez, that is pretty good, Bob. Net just gives me a bullet and tells me to 'bite it.'

Nick said...

Torcher.

Freakin' hilarious.