Friday, March 14, 2008

Two weeks since surgery!

OK. Physical therapy this morning: NO ISSUES. Feels great, the shoulder moves well, everything is good.

If any of you want to mail my sister get-well cards, that's what she wants. A bunch of get well cards. She is in Portland, OR to finish her tattoo apprenticeship, so tat themed cards would be appropriate. How cool if she gets a bunch f cards from absolute strangers 1/2 way across the country?

Bring them to the Hash tomorrow, or e-mail me and I can give you her address.

I hope there will be some wankers at Arctic tonight. Just sayin'.

C-4, WTF is with this weather? It was freaking 65 yesterday and I took an hour-long walk in the SUN! Today? 'S ok. I am planning to stroll the Garden of the Gods with my camera. See if we can't get some great shots of the beauty that is Colorado Springs.

Sunrise International was a beach full of baby seals in Argentina this morning. I don't know. I kinda feel like, if I want to wake up to a huge pile of corpusculent, snoring and farting mammals, I'll just go to another party at Brownie's.

Does anyone have a wheel-barrow I can buy or have?

1 comment:

Impala Mama said...

Dude, I was at brownie's last party...what the hell are you saying?!? ha.
Yeah, weather freakin sucks...looks like we might have to put off our play date. Damnit.