Thursday, March 13, 2008

Day 14 (DUH. This was day 13, I need a beer)

Um, ok. So, Sunrise International is in Greenland. A Geyser. Kinda cool, really.

PT went very, very well this morning, but I also realized that, due to another appointment, I had scheduled my PT appointment for YESTERDAY afternoon. So I forgot, blew off the appointment and feel like an idiot. I have to call and beg to reschedule for tomorrow. Ugh.

Still freaked out about my sister. Not sure what, but my brain is cooking some kind of idea of how to deal with that.

Let's just say this: We really need to make sure we look out for each other, Kimchi. Let's not let this happen to one of us.

5 comments:

Impala Mama said...

We can make a Kimchi plan when you come over. Maybe we can get my State Trooper neighbor to sponsor us - haha. I am thinking if I want you to come up I just need to drop my other plans, which I can do. How about tomorrow?

Killa Guhrilla said...

Tomorrow is good - I'll give you a call.

Not So Silent Bob said...

I can understand the concern. As is I was not planning to really drink at GDR sat because I have a flight out of Denver at 12:55am Sunday so I can attempt to make the GDR in New Orleans at 10am.

Impala Mama said...

You are hardcore, Bob.

Not So Silent Bob said...

Nope not hardcore...just stupid