Thursday, March 20, 2008

Day 20

OK. Physical therapy will not work with me until I do my follow up with my surgeon tomorrow morning.

That is fine. I am going to sit down with the surgeon, tell him what happened, show him that I seem to have full mobility and strength, even after the dislocation and ask if we need to proceed as normal or do another MRI and determine if I damaged myself further.

Bottom line is that I want this to heal right, and I will do whatever it takes to make sure things come together correctly - including walking on the treadmill at the gym rather than enjoying the GLORIOUS Colorado outdoors.

Um ... maybe I can get a special walker that catches me when I slip in the mud.

This fucking sucks you know?

4 comments:

Impala Mama said...

Not So Silent Bob has been looking for a new project. Maybe he could build you a giant baby walker...you know, those big round plastic things that you set kids in so they can wander about w/out falling? Bet he could even add the rattle and a beer cozy. Something to think about.

Marissa said...

hell ya, that would work perfectly

Killa Guhrilla said...

Fuck yeah! But I'd have to wear a beer helmet, too!

Not So Silent Bob said...

Sorry just got back from Cajun Land and see I have a project to think about. Let me catch up on everything first. BTW I came back to a new fridge, oven, microwave and dishwasher. It was money they did it while I was gone.