Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Day 5

This is not a good day. I am having some kind of adverse reaction to the percocet - it makes my whole body itch and instead of knocking me out, it makes me edgy. I called the nurse at the hospital. They need to put me on something that will kill the pain, but not turn me into a freaking tweaker.

And Sunrise International is at a Bhuddist school in Cambodia this morning, so I guess maybe China is not the only place they film.

Hopefully I can get some real painkillers today that will work. Right now, I just want to squeeze something until it pops and guts squirt all over the place. Good thing I don't own a hamster.

5 comments:

Not So Silent Bob said...

But yes folks he does own a gerbil

Impala Mama said...

Sounds like you and I need to go to the shooting range! Don't worry, it will pass, sweetie...you can handle anything for one day, right? Try to take a hot bath with some baking soda and then grab a good book and smoke a cigar. Hopefully by then they will have called you in a new scrip.

I swear, I would think you'd be loving all this pain. When do they send you over the hot nurse with all the bondage?

brownie said...

Damn, Bob beat me to the gerbil joke...

Killa Guhrilla said...

Nope - no gerbil either. But I have done a down-down from the gerbil tunnel.

And C-4 - um ... it's hard to tie that nurse up with my shoulder all fucked up. But I could use a sponge bath!!!

Nick said...

All this whining coming from the guy who likes hot oil poured all over his testicles until the blister up and bleed?

Weird.