Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Day 4

OK. This Sunrise International seems to focus on China being the "International".

This time its rice patties. Beautiful, yes, but worth a full hour of HD broadcast?

Anyway, I did my physical therapy exercises this morning. They suck. Seriously. But I won't be able to lift a beer properly unless I do them. Wouldn't want to disappoint at my first Circle back from surgery.

This convalescent leave stuff? It's all right, I guess. I can paint the nail holes in my trim with my left hand - and I do have enough use of my right hand to do so as well. I can re-design and publish a new Kimchi web site. Oh, and I can make fun of Net's Mom.

2 comments:

brownie said...

Oh, and you can finally update your shitty blog. And it'll still suck.

Impala Mama said...

How much time do you have? You should see how long it takes you to paint a whole room left handed with an artists' brush. We will make bets! :-)