Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm not even sure what day I'm at now

But it's Monday, Sunrise International was in a little village in Turkey and my PT exercises went very well.

We went to the movies and saw 10,000 BC yesterday. I think I lost my wallet at the theater. That would really, really suck. The suckitude goes beyond words. There are credit cards in there - and bank cards. If I don't find it at the house by noon, I am going to be in some serious trouble.

Oddly enough, my military ID was still in my pocket. Weird.

I need to dig out my fly-tying gear today, I think, and start building this summer's arsenal. Going to the fishing show really motivated me.

Besides, I need to do something other than sharpen my X-Box skills.

3 comments:

Impala Mama said...

You are on day 10. You should come over and hang out at my house if you get bored, I'm here all day. Although I don't honestly know how entertaining I am....

I have Low and Slow "The Familia" tv episodes dvr'd. AND I have little plastic fish that I can toss down the stairs and you can practice catching with your new equipment. Also have some elk meat that we could cook up, I think I got Net burned out. FYI, tomorrow is day 11. Sunrise International will probably be in Afganistan. It will be a long one, and something will happen on the show to infuriate you. Your wallet is stuck between the seat track and the door jamb of Z's car...

Killa Guhrilla said...

You have a very creative imagination. It must be all that crack rock you're smoking.

The wallet was in the couch.

It's not time for Sunrise International yet, but I'll blog after ti comes on, while I do my PT.

Impala Mama said...

Dang!! I was so close!!! Glad it wasn't at the theater.