Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter, Monday morning

OK. So the shoulder is doing pretty damned good, although I have one hell of a deep tissue bruise from the dislocation. I start my new exercises (strength) on Wednesday, and the next phase of my recovery officially begins at that time.

I am going to attempt to run today - probably not much, as I don't know how my shoulder will respond, but I put a compression shirt on to help with the impact and I have a safe, level, paved trail to run on, so I won't be risking another fantastic wonderful shoulder-dislocating mud-ballet.

Yesterday, the boy and I took a walk along my trail looking for some decorative slate someone had dumped over their fence. Someone beat us to it, but I have this idea now - Nappy Headed WHORE!!! is giving me the Kimchi bar (yes, the infamous BFE bar) and I was thinking of refinishing it in slate with a marble top (Net's idea) and putting it in my Man Cave. SO we wanted to snag that slate, because it would have been perfect. Alas, all we got out of it was a 10-mile walk - which was pretty sweet in its own way.

I am thinking on getting my fishing license soon - and working my cast back up to shape. We'll have to see what the PT says ...

Poop.

P.S. Sunrise Earth is the Great Barrier Reef today. But no flying sharks. *yawn*

1 comment:

Impala Mama said...

Yay! I am so glad you are going to have the bar :-) It is very sentimental...

I will keep my eye out for some slate for you.

P.S. Went to the doc today and it looks like there is not hope in hell that I will be having this baby anytime soon, so you should come over and hang out again! We can play cars!